BlueFX provides Epson SureLab D3000 and D700 Software Printing support including Kiosk and Web Fulfillment; Portraits, Schools and Events package printing. A complete software solution to replace Wet Labs with Dry Labs
Traditional Wet MiniLab owners are looking to migrate to Dry MiniLabs such as the Epson D3000.
Drylabs offer high quality with low maintenance costs making them attractive for established labs but also offer a cheaper entry point to newer users wanting to provide say internet printing services.
It can also be the answer for larger commercial businesses wishing to provide their own in-house photographic services, and for lower volumes where the new Epson SureLab D700 can also prove very appealing.
Tell us your story. BlueFX is your software solution!
The Epson SureLab SL-D3000 Drylab is becoming a popular replacement for many Wetlabs. However, many Wetlab owners still require many of the features that they have grown accustomed to, which BlueFX provides. Features such as:
- Full configuration and customisation of backprinting, enabling say a Job Order reference or customer details to appear on the SureLab backprint.
- Automatically vary the length of the print to match its dimensions, e.g. panorama prints.
- Controlling the order of printing of the digital images within a Print Job which may contain multiple print sizes or even paper surfaces.
- Reduce the tray movements of the print sorter.
- Custom borders.
- Connect existing Kiosk Workflows via SureLab DPOF printing.
- Migrate your existing WetLab Workflow to Epson SureLab DryLab printing.
- Simple Image management, editing and ordering.
We would like to hear from you if you have any queries or if you would like further information. Please enter your details and we will get back to you ASAP!
(See the Epson SureLab printers at Photokina 2014)